Teaching and Leadership Vacancies
Due to growing student numbers, we are expanding – and we are looking to recruit outstanding teachers to join us.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Head of English
- Head of Science
For an outstanding applicant, a generous recruitment allowance would be available.
- Teacher of Science
- Teacher of English
- Teacher of Mathematics
We aim to recruit outstanding people. For this reason, we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants and we always give a lot of attention to appointing the right person.
We aim to recruit staff who:
Are excited by their role and by the prospect of working with young people;
- Love the processes of teaching and learning and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
- Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands;
- Will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our students;
- Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive student/teacher relationships;
- Are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and
- Are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, or about the College itself, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We would love to give you a tour, or to put you in touch with the faculty leader who will be more than happy to give you a call to discuss the role. Email Diane Orton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information, or to submit your application.
For teaching posts, we welcome applications from NQTs.
The closing date for all applications is 9am Monday 1st April 2019.
Interviews will take place at the end of that week and at the start of the following week.
The Lutterworth Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment will be conditional upon employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and evidence of your right to work in the UK.