Local Governing Board (Lutterworth College)
The Local Governing Board is also known as the Teaching & Learning Improvement Committee ('TIC')
The key responsibilities of this school committee are.
- Monitor and evaluate the day to day operation of the College, with particular reference to teaching, learning and assessment and student progress.
- Ensure that the views and opinions of all stakeholders in the college are captured, evaluated and incorporated where appropriate.
- Have a genuine interest in making the College a success
- Be prepared to contribute to the life of the school by giving freely of their skills, visiting the school to see it in action and attending events and parents’ evenings.
The committee is made up of:
- Director elected governors
- Parent governors
- Staff governors
- Diocesan appointed governors
- Headteacher of Lutterworth College
- Trust Leader of TLAT
The Chair of the Local Governing Board / Teaching & Learning Improvement Committee is Richard Hibberd.