Sixth Form Dress Code
Whilst respecting student individuality, dress at Lutterworth Sixth must reflect the fact that the primary purpose of attending college is to learn. Dress should be respectful to individuals and the school environment.
For safeguarding reasons, students in Sixth Form must wear their school ID card at all times.
To provide absolute clarity:
- Students must be modestly dressed with no bare midriffs, shoulders or backs on show
- No hats (within class or study areas)
- No offensive slogans
- Shorts, skirts and any other lower garments no shorter than a palm width above the knee
- No low-slung jeans, ripped or torn jeans or other clothing
- No underwear should be visible
- No flip flops or sliders
This list is not exhaustive and individual judgements may be made by the Sixth Form team.
Inappropriately dressed students will be sent home to change.