Health & Safety Committee
The Health & Safety Committee meets five times a year & is responsible for:
- Conduct of all activities safely and in compliance with legislation and where possible, best practice.
- Provide safe working conditions and safe equipment.
- Ensure a systematic approach to the identification of risks and the allocation of resources to control them.
- Provide suitable information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture that is demonstrated by open communication and a shared commitment to the importance of health, safety and wellbeing.
- Promote the principles of sensible risk management.
- Monitor, review and modify this policy and any arrangements as required.
All of Lutterworth College staff members have a duty to take reasonable care of themselves and others and to co-operate to ensure statutory duties and obligations are fulfilled.
The chair of the Health & Safety Committee is Dominic Lane.